Lower Back Extension
Table of Contents
Our back can receive a lot of abuse during a workout. The best way to protect it is to add a stretching session to your workout. These are great stretching exercises to help you release pain in your lower back, it will help you relax those lower back muscles, it will also help you develop flexibility. You can do these exercises for 15 to 20 minutes.
You can stretch your lower back with your own body weight or with weights in each hand.
Lower Back Extension Step by Step
- Get started on your stand position, feet together.
- Slowly lean forward, relax your arms and try to touch your toes, if you cannot then try your shin.
- Hold for 30 to 45 seconds and go back to your starting position.
- Relax when you are stretching.
- Do not do jerky movements.
Find more exercises here:
Follow our Social Media!