Table of Contents
Lone Kimono is a Self-defense Technique found in the orange belt rank of the American Kenpo Karate system created by Edmund Parker. This technique is against a front left-hand lapel grab. This technique is found in some forms. Let’s go over the steps:
- As you are grabbed secure the hand with your left hand while you step back with your left foot.
- Execute an upward block at the same time to break and disable that arm.
- Clear that arm with an inward block and immediately deliver a right-hand sword to the throat.
- Cover out.
- Step back when you do your pin check, if you don’t you will be exposed for any attack.
- Stepping back will stretch his left arm and will expose him to you.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!