Table of Contents
Another one from our Kenpo Karate favorites, a rear hand grab. You will find this technique on your Short form 3. Here are the simple steps to proper execution:
- As you are grabbed turn your wrist and grab his wrist, then turn to his side with an elbow strike but don’t let go of the arm.
- From the elbow strike keep circling and hook his arm to bring him in front of you.
Deliver a right knee to his face while you check his head, step out and cover-up.
- You must grab the wrist of your attacker, if you don’t the technique will not work.
- Right after the knee strike, push the attacker away from you then cross out.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!