Flutter Kicks are a fundamental exercise used by many members of SEALS, Marines, and Army in their training sessions. You will strengthen your abs and hip flexors, also you will increase your endurance.
Flutter Kicks Step by Step
- Now you will lie on your back.
- Get your hands on your butt for support.
- Now lift your right leg at 45 degrees now switch on your left leg.
- Now go back and repeat.
What are flutter kicks good for?
They are good for the muscles of your core, specifically the lower rectus abdominal muscles, plus the hip flexors.
Do they burn belly fat?
They benefit the lower back and make it stronger. Just like walking, they work like cardio and will help you burn belly fat.
How do you make them easier?
For easier and gentler results, keep your head on the mat instead of lifting it up.
How long should I do flutter kicks for?
Move in a fluttering, up-and-down motion. Perform for 15 to 20 repetitions. You could also do 3 rounds of 12 or as many as you can in 10 seconds.
- Engage in your muscles to keep your movements controlled.
- Do not bounce off the floor.
- Do not rest your head on the floor.
- Always keep your movements controlled.
- Superman Exercise
- Barbell Deadlift
- Bicycle Crunches
- Bodyweight Squat
- Dumbbell Lunge
Get more exercises like this here: Exercise Encyclopedia
Follow our Social Media!
The main image shared under Public Domain
Creator: Cpl. Dominic Littleton|Credit: 2nd Marine Division
Copyright: Public Domain
Information extracted from IPTC Photo Metadata.