Table of Contents
Leaping Crane is a technique against a Front right step through punch, found in the purple belt rank is considered one of the favorite ones of many seminars. Some might say this technique might not work in today’s world, this technique was introduced to many of us in the ’80s. Let’s go over the steps:
- As the punch comes in step to your 8 while you left parry the punch and deliver a raking middle knuckle to the ribs.
- Execute a right side kick to his left leg, deliver a back hammer fist to his right kidney (this will arch him up).
- End the technique with an elbow strike to his head.
- Cover out
Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Mr. Paul Dye was in 1996 one of the instructors at Jeff Speakmans first AKKS camp in Baltimore.
Your left parry has to be strong otherwise the punch will turn your nose into a strawberry.
- After the kick, your left hand always should check your opponent.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!