Leap from Danger
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Green Belt Techniques – Leap From Danger. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. This technique is against a rear two-hand push, a very common attack to initiate a confrontation.
Leap from Danger Step by Step
- As you are pushed lean forward and roll then face your opponent.
- As he comes with a right punch to your face move to your left and delivers a roundhouse kick to the middle section.
- Keep turning and execute a spinning back kick to the stomach, then a right inside crescent kick
Rick Jeffcoat’s – American Kenpo Karate – Techniques: Leap from Danger, Third-degree black belt extension.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!