Kyokushinkai The Strongest Karate
Table of Contents
There are several Martial Arts styles in the world, Kyokushinkai is one of the traditional Karate styles considered the strongest, here we will experience a Demo with many breaking techniques.
Kyokushinkai is a style of stand-up fighting and was founded in 1964 by Korean-Japanese Masutatsu Oyama. “Kyokushin” is Japanese for “the ultimate truth”. It has its root in a philosophy of self-improvement, discipline and hard training. Its full contact style has international appeal.
There aresome celebrities and famous fighters who train Kyokushinkai Karate. We could mention could be Michael Jai White, Georges St-Pierre, Dolph Lundgren, and Bas Rutten just to name a few.
Traditional Karate & Kyokushinkai
- If traditional Karate was considered to be one of the most aggressive and deadly martial arts. The Kyokushinkai overcomes it in violence and efficiency to finish a fight in a short time and with attacks that are not allowed in traditional Karate.
- In kumite , traditional Karate seeks to win by points. Instead, the Kyokushinkai hits looking to win the match by KO, as in a real match.
Kyokushinkai Karate Demo
Here you will see Self Defense Techniques, Sparring techniques, weapons demonstration and power breaking demonstration. All these moves are in control and discipline.
- Please do no try any of these moves and breaking techniques on your own, these are black belts who have been training for years.
You always need to practice under the guidance of a certified instructor. If you try to do any of these techniques on your own and do not have the proper training as a result, you might get injured.
These are the 5 most important Traditional Karate Styles:
- Karate Techniques Page
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology
Follow our Social Media!