Kneel of Compulsion
Kneel of Compulsion is a Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique found in the green belt rank of the American Kenpo Karate system created by Ed. Parker. The attack on this technique is a right step through punch, here are the easy steps on the technique:
- As the punch comes in do, a right step with a left parry while you step through his back with a right parry.
- Now that you are on his back grab both shoulders with both hands, now right foot back.
- Deliver a right kick to his left knee from behind.
- As your right foot lands deliver a right diagonal elbow to the face.
- Since you are doing this technique in an obscure zone of your opponent keep in mind to have your checks in place to cancel any movement he might try to do.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques