This is a punch executed with the leading arm without moving at all, you are on a Sparring stance or Zentukso Dachi and just move your leading hand to punch and reach the target.
Kizami Zuki can be used in Kumite in many ways:
- You can use it to stop your opponent just with the punch as he tries to get close to you to attack.
- You can also use it to create distance.
- You can use it to prepare and open a target for a second punch with the other arm.
- Always keep a strong stance with Kizami Zuki and any other stance.
- Keep your back straight and never lean forward when punching.
- Keep your eyes on your opponent and be ready for a second technique.
- Karate Techniques Page
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology
Follow our Social Media!