Kettlebell Sumo Squat
The sumo squat works your glutes, quadriceps, your hamstrings, hip flexor, calves, lower back, and arms when holding the Kettlebell. Your entire body works at the same time with one single move.
Step by step:
- Get your kettlebell and hold it with both hands in front of your chest.
- Set your feet slightly apart from your shoulders.
- Now push your hips back and now bend your knees, keep lowering your legs till they are parallel to the floor.
- Always keeping your back straight go back to your starting position.
- Do not do this exercise with a too heavy Kettlebell, 10lb to start is a good number.
- Always keep your posture and do lean forward because of the weight you might fall.
- 3 set of 10 repetitions is a good workout.
- You can always change the weight of the kettlebell on each set.
Here is another workout you will love:
Follow our Social Media!