Table of Contents
Deflecting Hammer is a self-defense technique found in the Yellow Belt rank. It is against a front kick and can be against a sidekick as well depending on the Kenpo Lineage. Here we have 3 different points of views.
- Step one. As the front kick comes in deflect it with a right downward block as you step back with your right foot.
- Step two. Shuffle into the attackers back, your left-hand holds his head and deliver a right elbow strike to his face to form a sandwich.
- Cover out
- You should start this technique from a fighting stance.
- Make sure you check the right arm when delivering the inward elbow strike.
- Shielding Hammer Self Defense Technique
- Thundering Hammers Self Defense Technique
- Crushing Hammer Self Defense Technique
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!