This is a Yellow belt self-defense technique against a double hand push. It can be found with a different name or just as “Alternating Mace.
Here is Grand Master Jesus Flores presenting Alternating Mace, let’s go over the steps:
- As the two hand push comes in you step back into a right neutral stance while executing a right block.
- Left vertical punch to the solar plexus.
- Right back knuckle to the temple.
- Cross out.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!