Glute Activation Workout
The glutes are more important than you can think of, is not just a simple muscle it has multiple layers and it has important functions that is why we need to keep it in shape.
It’s a muscle group you need to pay attention to because:
- Not just one muscle, but a threesome, the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus.
- It helps your body stay upright to be able to workout.
- You use them to stand, push yourself when you go upstairs when you dance.
- A Weak boom boom can bring injuries to your body because you put more pressure on your other muscles.
- A well-trained muscle group you sit on, if you work in front of a computer, then you need to know that a firm and tones butt can prevent you from
- getting lower back pain if you sit for 5 hours working on a computer screen.
This is one of those workout routines which will get all muscles activated.
- Butterfly Lunge
- Monster Walks
- Hip Thrusts
- Glute Kick Backs
- Dumbbell Romanian deadlift – 4 sets, 15 reps
– Cable deficit Romanian Deadlift – 4 sets, 15 reps
– Cable pull thru – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Lying dumbbell hamstring curl – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Walking lunge – 4 sets, 10 reps
- Bulgarian split squat – 4 sets, 10 reps
- Wide stance leg press – 4 sets, 15 reps
If you liked this workout then you will love these too: