This is one of the first techniques a student learns, is the same as Oi Tzuki, but on Jun Tzuki the student moves forward leading the way with Jun Tzuki aiming the solar plexus as he or she punches.
This training with Jun Tzuki is usually executed on a Zetkutsu Dachi, then at the count of 5 or 10, the students either turn or continue in reverse until they get to where they started.
- Learn the basics of Zenkutsu Dachi
- Keep backs straight
- Keep the same distance as the student moves forward
- You should start and finish at the same starting point
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology