Lift your Breasts Naturally
Table of Contents
The bust can loosen for a number of reasons, including weight loss, poor posture, aging, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. But there is a fairly simple solution to improve this problem that does not require the use of surgery.
When the bust falls, the chest muscles located below the breasts have lost tone. But there are several things you can do to get them firm and round again.
- Take cold showers to tighten the skin, it will help you improve the elasticity of your skin and activate its circulation. The cold makes the breasts contract.
- Always wear appropriate sportswear to prevent your chest from suffering impacts that can damage you.
- Maintain a correct posture day by day.
How to lift breasts at home?
A wonderful remedy to lift the breast at home is breast massage, it increases blood flow in the breasts. It also increases the levels of prolactin, a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that causes the breasts to grow and produce breast milk.
Massage in a circle slowly, go through the chest completely. Apply natural coconut oil and massage each breast for five minutes.
Experts recommend doing two 10-minute massages, one in the morning and at night.
Aloe Vera Oil Breast Massage
Aloe is one of the most beneficial plants that we can find for this case, its components will help to gain volume and firmness in your breasts.
It allows to have smoother skin due to its high content of collagen and elastin helps prevent aging.
Coconut Oil Breast Massage
It is a natural cosmetic wonder that hydrates and protects the skin. The vitamin E contained in coconut oil is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature aging of the skin, and its proteins repair tissues and contribute to cellular health.
How to lift breasts in a week?
The most advisable thing is to massage the breasts twice a day combined with specific exercises for pectorals. A good way to start would be to do push-ups on the floor or leaning against the wall, breathing exercises, or dumbbell exercises.
Maintaining a correct posture is important, keep your back straight because if you arch your back your breasts will look saggy.
If you want to lift your breasts quickly, these tricks are great, your chest will look bigger and firm:
- Maintain proper posture.
- Egg mask.
- Olive oil mask.
- Aloe vera oil massage.
- Coconut Oil massage.
- Occasionally don’t wear a bra.
- Shower with cold water.
- Wear a bra in a suitable size.
- Caution when sunbathing.
- Wear a push-up bra.
- Hyaluronic acid injections.
- Breast tensioner.
- Lifting with tensioning threads.
Stretch your Chest Muscles
Stretching increases muscle flexibility and prevents post-exercise muscle tightening. Decreases the amount of lactic acid in the muscles.
Stretching is one of the best ways to maintain muscle health. Stretching regularly will help maintain muscle strength and increase flexibility. The more flexibility you have, the better it will be for your joints.
Tips for a better stretch
- The major muscle groups really benefit from stretching.
- Evenly stretch both sides of your chest.
- Hold the stretches for about 10 to 30 seconds.
- Remember to breathe. Exhale as you begin the movement, and hold the stretch as you inhale.
- Don’t bounce while stretching.
Lift your breasts with these exercises
They activate the entire muscles of the chest completely. You only need to place yourself face down in a plank position and begin to lower your body slowly with your chest as close to the ground, but without touching it, and then rise again by using force on your arms and abdomen. We recommend doing at least 10 repetitions in 3 series.
Lying dumbbell lift
One of the most effective if you do it constantly. It helps you work your chest and arms. Work with a weight that is comfortable for you. To start training you can do it lying on a bench, a flat surface, or standing.
As another option, you can also lie on an exercise ball. Start with a 5lbs or a 2-kilo weight in each hand (or a barbell with weights).
- Standing between two tall pulleys, you grab each end with each hand.
- Bend your elbows slightly and maintain that angle throughout the movement.
- Move your hands in a wide arc; to gather them in front of you, feeling the contraction of the pectoral muscles.
- The higher the crosses, the greater the incidence on the upper part of the chest. Lowering them too low brings your lats into action and reduces the effect on your pecs.
- Keep your arms in the same position to avoid using your triceps.
Position or Pose of the Cobra
With your stomach flat on the mat and your legs and feet flat on the floor, place your palms on the floor. Slowly begin to lift your head, neck, and shoulders. The idea is to lift the trunk as much as you can. For the exercise to be well done, do the force with the abdomen, not with the arms.
This might interest you:
Follow our Social Media!