This is the kind of exercise where you put your entire body under an intense workout, is very effective for your core.
Let us go over the Wall Walks step by step:
- You need to start on your push-up position.
- Your feet should be against the wall.
- Now you need to walk your feet up while at the same time you do that with your hands.
- Keep your body aligned, then when you get as close to the wall you slowly walk away from from the wall.
- Finish at the same starting position.
- Do not do this exercise to fast because all your weight will be on your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and body aligned so you don’t lose your balance.
- This is an intermediate exercise because you should be able to in shape for this one.
- If you don’t feel ready to do this then prepare for the challenge with proper training.
Here is an exercise routine you might like:
Follow our Social Media!