The Man Maker is a full body exercise perfect to help you improve your cardiovascular endurance. This powerful workout will target your quads, abs, biceps, calves, chest, forearms, glutes, groin, hamstrings, hip flexors, lats, lower back, middle back, neck, obliques, outer thighs, shoulders, traps, and triceps. As I mentioned before, this exercise combines large core movements into 1 super workout.
Let’s get ready for this routine:
- Get a pair of dumbbells in front of you.
- Bend forward and squat down.
- Do an arm row while keeping your back straight, now do another arm row with your other arm.
- Hopping on your feet, hold the weights shoulder level, now press the dumbbells overhead to do an arm extension.
- Go back to where you started.
- A recommended routine would de 2 sets of 10 receptions each.
- Keep your back straight.
- Do not do this exercise if you have drunk too much water.
- Turn on your iPod with your favorite tunes to make it fun.
Another super exercise you might like to try is the:
Follow our Social Media!