This is one of those exercises where you can be creative and not only carry a plate, you can use anything as long it will help you do the workout properly and not get injured. Most of the work is done by the arm holding the object, the pressure goes to the shoulder supporting the arm, then the biceps and triceps keeping the extended arm holding the weight.
Step by Step:
- Get your plate overhead and securely place it on your hand.
- Keep the arm completely extended.
- Now that you have it secured then begin walking keeping your arm extended.
- Always use a weight you can manage.
- Do not try to do this with an insane weight or with an object you cannot manage to hold.
- Keep your body aligned, your back straight aligned with your shoulders, hips, and knees.
- You can replace the place for kettlebell if you are not comfortable with it.
- 2 sets of 10 steps are recommended to get started.
- Make sure your workout area is completely clear to avoid any accidents or injuries.
- Do not walk too fast, you don’t want to lose your balance.