On this exercise, your deltoids, pectoralis major, and triceps work together in one move.
This is a complete exercise where you work your entire body, Chest muscles directly, Arm and Shoulder muscles, Back and Abdominal muscles to keep your posture, and lower back muscles to support your body. The best part of this exercise is that you don’t need anything at all, just yourself and use your own body weight.
Step by Step:
Here is the step by step guide you need to do a perfect hand release push up:
- Start on the floor with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your legs fully extended and feet together.
- Your abdominals and lower body should be tight. Keep your elbows at a 45-degree angle, rather than flaring them out wide. This will be your starting position.
- Allow your body to momentarily relax as you release your hands and feet briefly from contact with the ground.
- Immediately return your hands and feet to the ground and forcefully push up. This is one repetition.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
- Avoid pushing your hips into the air.
- Do not point your elbows to the side during the down movement at all.
- Do your workout in a clean environment with plenty of room.
- Get comfortable clothes and your favorite music.
Follow our Social Media!