The Ab Walk-Out exercise targets body strength works your chest, abs, arms and shoulders, it also improves flexibility, trains both arms equally balancing your entire weight and use it to strengthen each muscle. You will definitely get stronger arms, abs and harder core with this exercise.
- Do not do this exercise if you have not warmed up and stretched your upper body.
- Always keep your butt tight, back straight, spine aligned and keep your feet together at all times.
- If this is your first time you could have your legs slightly separated to keep your balance
- The exercise requires an asymmetrical action of walking your arms out and back maintaining your body aligned.
- Keep your hips forward in straight line.
- Keep your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Keep in mind you need to rest your knees on a towel, pad or pillow
- Get yourself on a nice clean surface, get your favorite music on, do 3 sets of 8 repetitions.
Here are two great workout routines you will certainly love: