Double Roundhouse Kick
This technique is combination of two kicks, you execute one roundhouse kick right before ending the first one. On the first roundhouse kick you only touch and on the second kick is where you apply power to connect.
Double Roundhouse Kick Step by Step
- Use your hip to add speed and power to the kicks.
- Keep your hands up at all times.
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo