Heavenly Ascent is a Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique found in the green belt of the American Kenpo Karate System. This technique is against a Front two hand choke with arms straight, let’s go over the steps:
- As the two hand choke attack comes in, put your hands together and hit his face.
- Drop your elbow to hit the solar plexus, right inward elbow strike then come back with the elbow to hit the other side of the jaw.
- Execute a right hammer to the jaw, left straight heel palm then finish with a right inverted leopard’s paw to the neck.
- Cover out.
Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Rick Jeffcoat’s – American Kenpo Karate – Techniques: Heavenly Ascent, Third-degree black belt.
Martin Caceres S Macs, Kenpo Karate Laraquete, Chile
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!