Hand Stand Push-Up
This exercise is considered an advanced one and there are important requirements you need to have to get started, such as being able to do full push-ups and having a suitable strong back.
Step by step:
- Begin by facing a wall, standing 3 to 4 feet away from it.
- Bending at the waist, lower your arms down to the ground and place them 4 to 6 inches from the wall, while simultaneously kicking your legs up towards the wall, this is to be done in a quick, continuous motion.
- Keep your glutes and abdominals tight, and your arms and legs fully extended. This will be your starting position.
- Begin to lower yourself to the ground, maintaining fully extended legs and feet together.
- Keep your elbows at roughly a 45-degree angle, not flared completely out nor in a straight line with your upper arms.
- Lower yourself until the top of your head grazes the ground.
- Once the bottom position is achieved, push through the hands, keeping your legs straight, and glutes and core tight, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
If you liked this exercise then you might like these two:
Follow our Social Media!