Frog pose & frog splits
Yoga is more than just a physical practice, yoga is a lifestyle that includes living a peaceful life. Living the yoga lifestyle is about yoga practice, inner peace, yoga diet and being a good person on and off your yoga mat. This is one of those poses with many benefits which can be shared with everyone.
The perfect stretch exercise for any sport, for men and women.
The frog pose is great for opening the hips and pelvis, and also getting better mobilization in the sacroiliac joints so that it helps relieve the lower back pain and sciatic pain.
- This pose is also good for middle splits.
- The weight of your powerhouse, hips, and legs stretches your tendons and muscles.
- You need to warm up your leg muscles.
- You need a mat to do this stretch, you could also use pillows on each knee.
- You need to do basic stretches before trying this advanced move.
- Learn to know your limitations, do not force your tendons, ligaments, and muscles too much.
- Hold yourself with your forearms and hands to slowly let your hips open.
- To increase effectiveness try to push back so your legs can touch the wall.
Follow our Social Media!