This is a Self defense technique found in the blue belt of the Kenpo Karate system, this technique is against a right front step through punch.
Flashing Mace step by step:
- As the punch comes in, execute a left inward block and a right inward block to catch & break the arm.
- Step through while delivering a right hammer fist to the face.
- Keep turning counterclockwise to hit with a left hammer to the middle section and a looping back knuckle to his temple.
- Cover out
Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Flashing Mace, Kenpo 5.0 by Associate Master Jeff Speakman.
- Your first strike to the head has to feed the step through that will help you find the angle to strike the ribs.
- From your 12 o’clock you move to your eleven, then your right foot should land on your 9 o’clock.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!