The Fighting Stance
Regardless of the martial art your train every style has its own stance. But after several years of training, we all adapt our unique fighting stance which makes us feel comfortable, 100% compatible with our kicks, punches and unique style.
But there are 5 important points all Martial Art Masters agree you should have:
- Always move because if the target moves too much then is hard to hit.
- Keep your hands up and your eyes on your opponent.
- Use your front leg and arm for speed contact.
- Move around him, not in straight line.
- Be explosive and unpredictable.
- Karate Techniques Page
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology
Follow our Social Media!