Entangled Wing is a Self Defense Technique found in the blue belt rank of American Kenpo Karate system. This technique is against a front arm lock.
Step by step:
- As your arm is being locked step with your right foot to 12 o’clock, make sure you check his knee.
- Drop your height and hit his solar plexus/stomach with your elbow, then lift your elbow and lock his arm pulling it over your shoulder.
- Turn to your left and deliver a left elbow strike and right elbow strike.
- Cover out.
- Drop your height to feed your upward elbow strike and keep holing the arm for the next strikes.
- Keep checking every time you deliver an elbow strike.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques: