Learn how to do a Dumbbell Jump Squat.
| Directions |
1. Position your feet into a slightly wider-than-shoulder-width stance with your toes slightly pointed out and knees slightly bent. Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and let your arms hang down by your sides with your palms facing your thighs (neutral grip). Keep your neck neutral and maintain a straight back. This will be your starting position.
2. Descend into a squat by pushing your hips and butt backwards. Continue down until the upper legs are at or just below parallel to the floor.
3. Once you reach your bottom position, powerfully push through your heels to jump upwards, making sure to keep your arms fully extended by your side.
4. Once you land (land on the balls of your feet), you’ve completed one repetition. Immediately propel yourself upwards into a second repetition.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Follow our Social Media!