Ardha Pincha Mayurasana
This pose focuses on the upper part of your back and strengthens your shoulders, develops stability and balance.
Benefits of the Dolphin Pose:
- Soothes headache and back pain.
- Improves digestion.
- Strengthen arms, legs, shoulders and stretch the back of your legs.
- Relaxes the brain by reducing stress, helps eliminate depression.
Dolphin Pose Step by Step:
- Get started on all fours.
- Wrists under your shoulders and knees under the hips.
- Connect your fingers to bring both hands together, keep your elbows pressing down.
- Extend your legs to enter and hold the pose.
- Press your chest back, keeping your back straight to align your spine.
- Now you can drop your knees, send your hips back to rest on Child’s Pose
- Breathe steadily and smoothly.
- It is possible that the first time you can not keep pose more than a few seconds.
- Do not practice if you have shoulder or neck injuries.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Hold for a few seconds.
Recommended Yoga Poses: