Dive Bomber Push Up
What’s a dive bomber?
Well, a dive bomber is a bomber aircraft or warplane that dives directly at its targets to provide greater accuracy for the bomb it drops.
Now let’s talk about the push up, this is a calisthenics exercise that targets your chest mostly, but it also works your arms and entire body as you move forward and backward while diving into your push up.
The Dive Bomber Push up builds strength and flexibility in your chest, shoulders, back, hips, and triceps.
1. Get on all fours on the floor with your feet hip-width apart and hands shoulder-width apart. Push your hips up as high as possible so that you resemble an inverted V. Keep your back flat with your arms and legs straight but knees unlocked. You should be up on your toes. This is your start position.
2. As you lower your hips, keep your legs straight but allow your arms to bend as you push forward so that your chest nearly grazes the floor like a dive bomber.
3. Press back through your hands to full arm extension and repeat for the required number of reps.
4. Curve your back and extend your arms without locking out; your face should be looking forward to the top. Hold for a count and reverse direction, pushing your hips up so that you’re back in an inverted V.
Repeat for the required number of reps.
- Always make sure you exercise on a clean, flat, and safe place.
- Try to pause two seconds at t
- Keep your body aligned.
What are dive bomber push-ups good for?
The sliding position of the body is the same as a bomber aircraft diving and then going back up. The dive bomber push-ups will strengthen your upper body and also increase your flexibility at the same time, this is an advanced exercise.
Get more exercises like this here: Girl Power Exercises
Follow our Social Media!