Developing better kicks
Master Woo has earned the teaching degree in Taekwondo (as a Major) from Yong-In University in Korea. Master Woo is certified master instructor from Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo Headquarters) and has been teaching this Korean Martial Art for 20 years in the state. He has been involved in this Olimpic sport for more than 30 consecutive years.
On this video Master, Woo covers topics such as “My kick is too slow and dull…My opponent knows that I’m coming. How do I improve my kicks to become faster?
We all want to have fast kicks but it is a matter of training as well, dedication to perfection but the proper way to kick making sure all those little details to make a proper kick are covered.
Some important tips when kicking:
- Keep your back straight.
- Lift your knee before kicking.
- Use the power of your hips to add power.
- Align your knee, hip, elbow, and shoulder with every kick.
- Keep your eyes on the target.
- Taekwondo Techniques Page
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!