Defying the Storm
Table of Contents
Defying the Storm is a self-defense technique found in the blue belt rank against a club attack.
Step by step:
- Right step to your eleven while blocking with both arms just like on “Five Swords”, make sure you check the knee.
- Grab the wrist with your left hand and deliver a right elbow strike to the side of the head.
- Step back keeping the wrist locked and pushing down his shoulder with your right hand.
- Deliver a right knee to any available target and finish it with a downward elbow strike to the back.
- Cover out.
- Make knee contact as you do your initial block and keep your knee making pressure.
- Keep in mind the club might fall depending on the intensity of the strikes.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!