Danica Sue Patrick is an American professional racing driver. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing her victory in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 is the only female win in an Indy Car Series race. Patrick was born on March 25, 1982, in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Considered to be a pioneer for women in Motorsports by the media, Patrick’s achievements allowed her to break the gender barrier in an industry that is predominately male, and have been influential to many women who have taken up a career in auto racing.
Besides being a great driver she also stays in shape, here is her wonderful workout, one every woman should try. It consists of the following exercises:
- Planks with rotation
- Jump squat
- A combo of squads to curl presses
- Russian Twist
- Planks with straight arm kick pass
- Goblet Squats
- To get the best out of your workout complement with the following Fitness Secrets
- Learn more about Danika Patrick and her career in Wikipedia
- Danika Patrick main image under Creative Commons license
- The second Danika Patrick provided by Nascarking under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
Follow our Social Media!