Cross of Death
Table of Contents
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo Karate Green Belt Techniques Cross Of Death. The attack is a front two-hand cross choke. Its extension is a requirement for the third-degree black belt.
Cross of Death step by step
- As you are being choked place your left arm over both arms to pin them down while you step executing a right vertical punch to the face.
- Right check to both arms and deliver a left punch to the stomach.
- Circle your left hand to move his left arm out the way to hit his kidney with a right hammer fist.
- Keep circling your right arm to finish the technique with a right back knuckle to the face.
- Cover out.
Rick Jeffcoat’s Kenpo Karate, presenting Cross of death, a requirement for Third Degree Black Belt.
- Tuck your chin or you will be choked and act immediately.
- The inward block must transform into a vertical punch right away.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!