Cross of Destruction
This technique is against a rear two hand choke, it is found in the purple belt rank. If we take a look at the technique Cross of Destruction, a technique that teaches us the concept of the opposite. We can say that it can relate to:
- Fallen Cross found in the blue belt rank.
- Spiraling Twig found in the purple belt rank.
- Flight to Freedom found in the purple belt rank.
Cross of Destruction step by step:
- As you are being choked from behind grab both wrists and pull them down as you drop your height on a horse stance.
- Turn to your right while grabbing both wrists till you cross his arms and apply pressure on his joints.
- Kick his right knee, if your opponent is too close you can add an extra strike and cover out.
- Make sure you pin and grab by the wrist.
- Do not forget the hidden elbow strike and the back hammer strike before crossing out.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques:
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!