Cristiano Ronaldo’s Work out
Table of Contents
On this page we will go over Cristiano’s complete week of training, we will watch him train as well. If you are an athlete or a soccer aficionado and would like to learn how he gets in shape then this will help you get to know in-depth his workout routine.
Cristiano Ronaldo, commonly known as CR7, is one of the most skillful soccer players of the modern era. The 32-year-old Portuguese superstar has immense love for fitness, which combined with his crazy work ethic has produced his incredibly athletic physique. Even though his body is leaner than a typical fitness model or bodybuilder, it is still worthy to be amazed at or aspire to.
Besides long and intense team practices and footwork training, Cristiano focuses on improving his strength, stamina, speed, and functional movements.
Ronaldo’s training philosophy is to work out 3-4 hours a day on 5 days of a week. Moreover, he sleeps for at least 8 hours every night, which gives his body enough rest to recover after a day’s hard work. To achieve and maintain a powerful, shredded, and athletic body like CR7, you can follow this Ronaldo-inspired training program. While most of us follow a weekly training routine we can say it would never get close to Cristiano’s intense routine.
- The circuit should be repeated thrice
- Barbell Squat (reps: 8)
- Box Jump (20 inches, reps: 10)
- Broad Jump (reps: 8)
- Jumping Lunge (reps: 8 for each leg)
- Lateral Bound (12 inches, reps: 10)
- Rest day
- The entire circuit is to be repeated thrice
- Burpee Pullup (reps: 10-15)
- Bench Dips (reps: 20)
- Pushups (reps: 20-30)
- Medicine Ball Toss (reps: 15)
- Push Press (reps: 10)
- Concentrate on Quads or Cardio workouts
- Power Cleans (sets: 5, reps: 5)
- Sprinting (sets: 8, reps: 200 meters)
- Focus on Stability and Core exercises for tight and sculpted abs
- One-Arm Side Deadlift (for each arm sets: 3, reps: 5)
- Dumbbell One-Legged Deadlift (sets: 2, reps: 10)
- Knee Tuck Jump (sets: 3, reps: 10-12)
- Overhead Slam (sets: 3, reps: 10-12)
- One-Leg Barbell Squat (sets: 2, reps: 5)
- Hanging Leg Raise (sets: 3, reps: 10-15)
- Cristiano Ronaldo in Gym
- Rest Day
- Cardio exercise
- Rope Jumping (sets: 10, rest: 1 min)
- Resistance Sprinting (sets: 10, reps: 50 meters)
Seems like Cristiano is a man with a strong discipline and that would explain how far he has gone, anyone trying to reach the top should have discipline. A workout should maintain a fit body for any physical challenge of any sport.
- If you would like to try this workout first go over the exercises and plan them according to you.
- Create your own personal training session day by day based on your own goals.
- Before you get on your training routine take a look at your diet because it will help you get better results.
- Don’t forget to hydrate and stretch.
Cristiano’s main image is under Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) license.
Follow our Social Media!