Table of Contents
Conquering Shield is a Green Belt Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique against a left lapel grab. It is also found in the Third Degree Black Belt level with its extension.
Conquering Shield Step by Step
- As you are being grabbed use your left hand to grab his right wrist.
- While you are checking the wrist deliver a right vertical punch while you kick his groin with your right foot.
- Use your right arm to him his elbow with an inward block while you go up to anchor him down.
- Finish with a right heel palm to his face.
- Cover out
Third-degree black belt extension, by Rick Jeffcoat.
- Your left hand should hold and check his left hand until you deliver the upward elbow strike.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!