Table of Contents
This Kenpo Karate Self defense Technique is against a front left-hand hair grab. Clutching feathers refers to your hair, just like wings to your arms. Let’s go through the steps of proper execution of this technique:
- As your hair is grabbed step back with your left foot as you hold his hand with your left hand.
- At the same time deliver a right middle knuckle strike to the side of his ribs.
- Execute a right outward block to clear the arm and do a left palm to the face to create distance for your next move.
- Finish the technique with a downward hammer fist to the side of the face.
- Then cross out.
- Pin and check the right hand right after you feel it on your head.
- Keep your eyes on the left hand, act fast and efficiently.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!