Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Purple Belt Techniques – Circling Wing. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
This technique is against a rear two hand choke with arms bent, this is one of those common attacks you might find on the street.
Let’s go over the steps:
- As your being grabbed you immediately do a left step forward and grab the attacker’s right hand with your left hand.
- Turn and introduce your outward elbow strike then go down with it to hook his right arm.
- Execute a left straight heel palm then do an upward elbow strike while you check with your left hand.
- The upward elbow strike then comes down in the form of a back hammer fist to the groin.
- Then cross out and cover-up.
- Check and pin the right hand over your shoulder, you will use it to break the elbow and the wrist depending on the angle.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques: