Table of Contents
Circling Destruction is a green belt self-defense technique in American Kenpo Karate, it is against a front left step-through punch.
Circling Destruction step by step:
- As the punch comes in, do a right parry followed by a left parry to hit the ribs with a right hammer fist.
- Left straight heel palm and left-hand sword to the neck. Use a left check to the shoulder blade to turn him.
- Use your left hand to check his back while you hook his eye with the right hand and do a right front scoop kick at the same time.
- Cover out
Circling Destruction has an extension which is found in the third-degree black belt rank in American Kenpo, here you can see it. Performed by Mr.Rick Jeffcoat.
- Check his left shoulder with your right hand as you deliver your left heel palm because if he turns you will be doing a different technique.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!