Circle of Doom
Circle of Doom is a green belt technique is against a front right straight kick, it also has an extension found in the Third-degree black belt rank. Let’s go over the steps:
- You are facing the attacker on a fight stance with your leg foot back.
- As the kick comes in lean back on the same stance, do an outward block to guide the kick out of the line of attack.
- Keeping your right leg there use it to execute a scoop kick to the groin, then turn for a back spinning kick to the face.
- Step out.
Circle Of Doom. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Rick Jeffcoat’s – American Kenpo Karate, Circle of Doom and its extension.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!