Table of Contents
This technique is against a front tackle, once one of my instructors said this technique would be a secondary attack from two hand push because an attacker would usually try to initiate a fight by pushing you, then if you say something back they would tackle you and that is why we have “Chargin Ram”.
Let’s go over the steps:
- As the tackle comes in step out of the line of attack by placing your left foot on 3 or 4 o’clock.
- Execute a left downward parry and a right downward hand sword strike to his back.
- Left front kick to his ribs and a right front kick to his face.
- If you are too close then change the front kicks for a front knee.
- You must move out of the line of attack before you do anything.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!