Learn this Yellow Belt self-defense technique. Here you are with a Rear bear hug with arms pinned.
Technique step by step:
- Your left-hand checks the attacker’s hands while your left foot moves to nine o’clock, then deliver a right hammer fist to the groin.
- The attacker’s natural reaction would be to lean forward and protect his groin and stop right away.
- Your right foot changes into a cat stance while you protect yourself and deliver an upright obscure elbow and then cover out.
- After you cover out keep facing your opponent ready for anything that might come up.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!