Burpee to medicine ball press
This Burpee to medicine ball press is a full body workout routine which enhances your cardio and sports performance.
Since this is a full body workout, it benefits your entire body. 10 repetitions will get you tired completely but is totally worth it.
Step by Step:
- Start with a medicine ball a couple feet in front of you.
- With your feet about hip-width apart, squat down and place your hands on the medicine ball while simultaneously jumping your feet out into a plank position.
- Quickly jump your feet out into a wide squat stance, pick up the ball, and press it forward, away from your chest.
- Reverse the motion by bringing the ball back into your chest, squatting down, and jumping back into a plank position. This is one rep.
- Repeat for the recommended number of reps.
- For the duration of this exercise, the medicine ball should never leave your hands.
- Use an 8 lb Medicine ball to get started, if you think you can do a little more increase to 10 lb.
- Do this workout in an open space with plenty of room to move freely.
Follow our Social Media!