Brushing the Storm
Brushing the storm is technique is found in the green belt rank of American Kenpo Karate, the storm refers to a club attack, let’s go over the steps:
- As the right step through overhead club comes in step meeting the attack with a straight heel palm while your left-hand checks the right shoulder.
- Anchor your right elbow to cancel his height.
- Do a right step back as you grab his right leg and then deliver a right side kick to his left leg.
- Cover out
Brushing The Storm. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Brushing the Storm, third-degree black belt extension by Rick Jeffcoat.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!