Brown Belt 1st gup in Taekwondo
Table of Contents
After a long time in this discipline comes the level where many give up. At this level is when you prepare to take the most important test in Taekwondo, the test for black belt. Consider that you have to master all the techniques of the previous belts.
- Tong-milgi Serki
- Knife hand low block
- Downward Elbow Strike
- Elbow, back fist strike and middle punch
- Double Fist Low Block
- Double Fist Block
- Mountain Block and Uppercut
One Step Sparring
- Twist Block, Elbow strike and Knee Strike Combination
- Jumping Spinning Back Kick – Dwier Dwi Chagi
- Jumping spinning reverse hook kick – D’wier-Momdora-Hooryu-Charki
- Round house kick followed by jumping back kick.
- Round house kick followed by jumping hook kick.
- Round house kick followed by step jumping back kick.
- Round house kick followed by step jumping hook kick.
- Taekwondo Techniques Page
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!