Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is like chess, you need to think what to do to be able to move. Once you are in a threat you need to find the right technique to escape and counterattack. Here is a list of escapes you can use when rolling.
- Armbar Defenses or Escapes from an Armbar
- Elbow Escape from Mount
- Side Control Escape to Knees
- Knee ride Escape
- Headlock Escape to Back
- Headlock Escape to Knees
- Rolling Headlock Escape
- Front Control Crossover Escape
- Switch base Side Control Escape
- Side-Back Control Rolling Escape
- Back Control Escape
- Sidemount Escape
- Head to Head Switch base Escape
- How to Neutralize and Pass the X Guard by Emily Kwok
- How to Strip the Lapel Grip of a Larger Opponent
- How to Defend and Escape the Kneebar
Remember that these techniques are to be practiced under the supervision of a qualified and certified instructor, do not try to work on these techniques on your own if you have never trained in any martial arts. Look for certified Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts. We are not responsible for any injuries.
Follow our Social Media!