Here is a complete guide to enhance your Boxing training.
Boxing Warm up and Workout
Warming up is required in all sports, is important to get the upper body ready, you need to increase the blood flow to loosen your joints, muscles and tendons. Boxing is explosive and you need to prepare your body for explosive movements in the ring.
- Doing Rotating Stretches
- Shadowboxing for Beginners
- Glove Up Boxing Lessons
- Heavy Bag Interval Training
- Heavy Bag Workout Routine
- Speed Bag Workout
Moving inside the ring
Being able to move inside the ring is crucial, keep in mind a moving target is harder to hit and it will get the attacker tired. The following pages will provide you the necessary insights to master your stances and footwork.
- Having Proper Stance
- Using a Step Box in Footwork Training
- Pivot, Walk & Speed Step
- Playing Fast Feet
- Shuffling & Scat
- Sidestep Pull & Counter
Defending in Boxing
A moving target is harder to hit, but what happens when you are in a corner and can’t get away, then here you have some alternatives.
Attacking in Boxing
Anyone can throw a punch, but do it right takes practice. The boxer needs to be able to master all kinds of punches, do combinations, use all the footwork with the appropriate punch to get the job done.
- Throwing a Left Jab
- Throwing Right Cross & Right Straight
- Throwing an Uppercut
- Throwing a Left Uppercut
- Throwing Short Right & Overhand Right
- Building Combinations
- Throwing a One-Two Punch
- Corner-to-Corner Shadowbox
- Weaving Boxing Lessons
- Catch the Head & Counter
- Doing a Catch Combination
- Touch Parry & CounterPunch
- Double Up Punches
- Heel-Ups, Knee-Ups, Supermans & Lunges
- Throwing a Left Hook Boxing Lessons
- Building an Advanced Combination
- Using Boxing Techniques in UFC
- Floyd Mayweather Jr: The Training Of Greatness