Bow of Compulsion
Table of Contents
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Purple Belt Techniques – Bow Of Compulsion. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. This self-defense technique is against a front wrist lock against the opponent’s chest, this kind of attack is very common when breaking a fight. Let’s go through the steps for details:
- When your arm is trapped, check his hand with your left hand.
- Step into a right close kneel.
- Push the right elbow into his stomach and then go straight up with a heel palm.
- With the same hand go all the way down.
- Then your ridge hand goes back to hit the groin.
- Execute a right back knuckle to the inside of his knee.
- Then deliver a hook punch to the inside of his other knee and then out.
- Drop your center of gravity but keep your back straight on your close kneel.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!