Booty Building Routine
This is a specific routine workout for your glutes, the goal is to hit the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus.
- Did you know that the largest muscle in your body is the gluteus maximus? Some are small, big, narrow, very large but no matter how big and small you should train it and keep it healthy, your entire comfort depends on it because we spend more than 3,000 hours a year sitting.
Here are the exercises you will see in this workout:
- Cable Glute Kickback: Get your ankle strapped, set the weight and work on your kicks; 3 sets of 20 repetitions on each leg.
- Glute Bridge: Get your barbell, set your weight and work on 4 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Static Lunge on Smith Machine: Get on The Smith Machine and do 4 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Sumo Deadlift: Get your barbell again and do 4 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Fire Hydrant: Get on your mat on your fours, now do 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Start with low weight, a number you can manage.
- Don’t do your repetitions too fast, let your muscles do their work slowly because is less impact to them.
- Drink plenty of water on all workouts.
Follow our Social Media!